- Together we can uncower possibilities -
I have more than 30 years of experience in working with human relations, here are some examples:
- In my teens, I assisted at a senil-dement unit.
The tasks I liked the best was giving medisin and food - I could then spend time with the patients.
- Early in my twenties I got a lot of temp hours at primary and secondary schools.
I learned that it is important to see each individual.
- I have assisted at a day-unit for elderly people.
I there got an unik opportunity to observe how life can be enjoyed in all phaces - if you choose to.
- At the end of my twenties I assisted adults with intellectual disabilities in their own homes, one to one.
Quality is what you make out of your possibilities.
- Assisting at a psychiatric emergency department, I saw how tolerance and honesty is important, for us people to socialize with mutual respect.
- Lately, I have served as a special education teacher at secondary school.
An important period full of changes and choices.
- I have many years of experience working in TV and radio.
The fundament in production is teamwork and clear communication.
... beside this; some odds and plenty ends ...→
- My life is rich in emotions, meetings and contrasts.
- Gestalt Supervisor at University College Norsk Gestaltinstitutt, 2 years, ongoing until spring 2018.
- Gestalt Therapist post graduate studies at University College Norsk Gestaltinstitutt, 2 years, completed spring 2014.
- Animal assisted intervetions at University of Ås, completed 2013.
- Gestalt Therapist at University College Norsk Gestaltinstitutt, 4 years, completed spring 2012.
- Programengineer at University College in Gjøvik and Lillehammer.
- Language and cultural studies at CIDEF in Angers France.
- Different courses at University of Bergen.
- Middle school at Waldorf School in Bergen.
Reg. Gestalt Therapist MNGF
Animal assisted therapist (DAT)
Supervisor in training